About Cathy Corbett
Cathy moved to the Central KY lakes region in 2003 and received her real estate license in 2005. She is now the Principal Broker and owner of 3 top-producing real estate companies;
– Greater Rough River Realty Group
– Greater Nolin Lake Realty Group, and
– Welcome Home Realty Group (serving 5 counties around the two lakes!)
She has advanced certifications in the following areas:
* Resort & Second Home Property Specialist
* Senior (50+) Residential Property Specialist
* Graduate – Realtor Institute – Completed 2019
* PSA/CMA – Pricing Strategy Advisor
* Certified Residential Brokerage (in process)
She is also the winner of the 2017 “Good Neighbor Award” from the KY Association of Realtors for work done to improve economic development opportunities around the lakes.
As a Broker/Realtor she specializes in:
– Lakefront developments
– New home construction
– Lake area residential properties
– Commercial properties
– Equestrian properties
– Vacant land and farms
Buyers like working with Cathy because she’s extremely knowledgeable about the lake area and is willing to take the time to help them find the perfect property for their lake or permanent home.
Sellers like her knowledge of the market, work ethic and her tenacity in sticking to the job until it’s DONE!
When she’s not busy working a deal on a property, you can usually find her out on the lake or riding horses!
Give her a call if you’d like to buy or sell property on either of our beautiful lakes or the surrounding areas!